Setting Low Disk Space Alerts on Windows Server 2008 - Server Fault
1. Open Task Scheduler and create a new task.
Tue Oct 18 18:53:05 2016
2. Enter a name for the task, select "Run whether user is logged on or not", and check "Do not store password."
3. Add a new trigger on the Triggers tab.
4. Select "On an event" in the "Begin the task" box.
5. Set Log to "System", Source to "srv", and Event ID to "2013".
6. Add a new action on the Actions tab.
7. Set Action to "Send an e-mail" and fill in the rest of the settings appropriately.
8. To configure when the low disk space event is recorded in the System Log, open the Registry Editor, navigate to HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameters and add a DWORD value named “DiskSpaceThreshold”, setting it to the desired percentage. When the entry does not exist, the default value is 10.